Friday, August 21, 2009

It's that time again...You know. For school...

First of all I would like to note that this picture makes Metz look WAY cooler than it actually is. I've never lived there but yeah, I have rarely seen it looking this cool. I mean yes, as a building, great, but in real life, I don't know that I've ever seen it like this. Apparently you should look at it when it has just rained and is all aglow. And when the sky is an unnatural shade of blue. Keep that in mind.



School starts on Monday. Yippy. I am almost done. This is my last semester, which is exciting and daunting. I need a concept for my BFA, and QUICK! I will not be left holding nothing again at the end of the semester like I was last semester. There will be something to show for all my hard work. Anyway, MCA....
There it is. Thanks to the flickr account I took that from. I don't know who took it, but it was the best one I could find. I have a feeling that despite my best efforts, I am going to have a lot of sleepless nights. Good thing for coffee and my favorite coffee shop that stays open until one AM so that I can get coffee at any time, as long as I am in the school building before midnight.



My plan for my BFA project is a huge book. I have all of the materials, since I bought them last semester but my attempts at completing my project a semester early failed miserably thanks to someone who didn't make xerox copies for my XEROX transfers. Go figure. But yeah, huge book, sitting on a pedestal, but what is it going to be about you say? Well I would answer with that is a very good question. I don't know. Maybe it will be a book with no images, or words. Then it could mean anything that you want it to...

A beautifully, elaborately constructed book of nothing, it's intriguing.

I'm going to think on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment